Classic table tennis game play – but BIGGER, BETTER, and OUTDOORS!
Play at the park, tailgating, in your backyard & more!
Battle it out to see who rules the net!
Includes: 2 paddles, 1 ball, 1 net, 4 poles, 2 bases & 2 connectors.
1. Fill the two bases with water or sand.
2. Combine 2 poles into 1 using a connector. Repeat for the second set of poles.
3. Place the poles into the bases, and slide the edge of the net over each pole.
4. Stretch the bases apart until the net is taut.
5. Establish side and base line boundaries for your game.
How to Play:
1. Two players stand on opposite sides of the net, each with a paddle.
2. To determine who serves first, the players hit the ball back and forth. Whichever player does not return the ball back over the bet, hits the ball out of bounds, or hits the ball into the net first, loses, and the other player chooses who serves.
3. The first player serves by tossing the ball with their free hand and allowing it to bounce once on the ground on their side of the net. Then they hit the ball with the paddle on a diagonal over the net.
4. After the serve, the opposite player must return the ball to the server over the net. The ball cannot bounce twice before being returned. If the ball hits the net and remains on the returning player’s side, it is the opposite player’s point. If the ball hits the net and goes over the net onto the other side, it is the returner’s point.
5. The serve switches to the opposite player after every 5 points.
6. The first player to reach 21 points wins. They must have a 2 point lead to win.